Mad Monster Mansion
|Mad Monster Mansion|
|A picture of The Mansion on the exterior in Mad Monster Mansion.|
|Jiggies Required||10 to unlock door.|
Mad Monster Mansion is the seventh world accessible in Banjo Kazooie. Mad Monster Mansion is filled with haunted objects and created, related to Halloween on Earth. Mad Monster Mansion can be accessed by going left from Freezeezy Peak through the small green path. You will need to have a minimal of 450 notes to open the Note Locked Door. Once unlocked, you will need to go through the door and swim left until you get to a series of platforms. Here, you will need to complete the puzzle to unlock the entrance of Mad Monster Mansion. Head back to the entrance of Freezeezy Peak and go through the already unlocked note locked door in Grunty's and go through the narrow passage to the graveyard where the entrance is.
 Jiggy Locations
2nd Jiggy: The second Jiggy can be found inside Tumblar's Shack by spelling out the words, "BANJO KAZOOIE" on the floor. You will receive a Jiggy as a reward.
3rd Jiggy: The third Jiggy can be obtained by rescuing all five Jinjos in the world.
4th Jiggy: The fourth Jiggy can be obtained by getting inside Loggo. Banjo must knock out the appropriate window in the mansion, then visit Mumbo to transform into a pumpkin and climb through the window. Jumping in Loggo's bowl will flush you through the small entrance in The Mansion.
- Magic: Mumbo's Transformation.
5th Jiggy: The fifth Jiggy can be obtained by going through the secret entrance into The Cellar and smashing the row of barrels inside.
6th Jiggy: The sixth Jiggy can be obtained in Pumpkin Transformation. Banjo must jump onto the first tier of The Mansion and drop down through the pipe.
- Magic: Mumbo's Transformation.
8th Jiggy: The eighth Jiggy can be obtained at the top of the Church tower near The Haunted Church. Banjo will be able to reach the Church tower by climbing on top of the gravestones near the tower.
9th Jiggy: The ninth Jiggy can be obtained by climbing on top of The Mansion, and going down the chimney to enter The Dining Room. You will need to get across the tables and chairs without waking the ghost to obtain the Jiggy. NOTE: If you land on the wooden floor at any point, the ghost will awaken, and you must leave the house through the front door and climb back up to the chimney.
 Note Locations
- 13 notes can be found in the room with the Gables.
- 9 notes can be found on top of The Haunted Church roof.
- 8 notes can be found inside The Dining Room where Napper is residence.
- 8 notes can be found inside the gutter of Loggo. You can only get these notes as a pumpkin.
- 7 notes can be found around The Well.
- 6 notes can be found in different areas inside the Hedge Maze.
- 6 notes can be found on top of organ in The Haunted Church
- 4 notes can be found directly outside the Mansion.
- 4 notes can be found in The Haunted Church in Pumpkin Transformation.
- 4 notes can be found in the waters in the maze.
- 4 notes can be found in the pool around The Well.
- 4 notes can be found inside The Cellar.
- 4 notes can be found on top of the clock tower by The Haunted Church.
- 2 notes can be found inside Mumbo Jumbo's skull.
- 1 note can be found on the porch to The Haunted Church.
Jinjo 2: The second Jinjo can be obtained on top of the fountain by using the shock spring pad.
Jinjo 3: The third Jinjo can be found in a small corner inside the Hedge Maze.
Jinjo 5: The fifth Jinjo can be obtained on top of The Mansion roof by the chimney.
 Honey Combs
- The first Honey Comb can be found inside The Church, hovering above the rafters near the ceiling. You must use the flight pad near the organ to reach it.
- The second Honey Comb can be obtained in Pumpkin Transformation. It will be under a loose floorboard in the top room of the Mansion.
 Mini Games
Playing the Organ: To obtain a Jiggie (see 10th Jiggie) through this mini game, you will need to play the giant organ as Banjo and copy what Motzand plays directly on the organ. Each round will get increasingly difficult. After all 3 rounds are played sucessfully, Motzand with give Banjo and Kazooie a Jiggie.
|Bad Magic Bayou | Breegull Beach | Bubblegloop Swamp | Cauldron Keep | Clanker's Cavern | Click Clock Wood | Cliff Farm | Cloud Cuckoo Land | Freezeezy Peak | Freezing Furnace |Glitter Gulch Mine | Gobi's Valley | Gruntilda's Lair | Grunty Industries | Hailfire Peaks | Jolly Roger Lagoon | Mad Monster Mansion | Mayahem Temple | Mumbo's Mountain | Rusty Bucket Bay | Showdown Town | Spiller's Harbor | Spiral Mountain | Terrydactyl Land | Treasure Trove Cove | Winkybunion Tower | Witchyworld|
|Banjo-Kazooie | Banjo-Tooie | Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge | Banjo-Pilot | Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts|