|Full Name||Humba Wumba|
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Humba Wumba, or simply known as Wumba, is a Shaman that was first introduced in Banjo-Tooie. She took over Mumbo Jumbo's role of transforming Banjo and Kazooie into various animals and objects. Banjo and Kazooie first meet her in Mayahem Temple where she introduces herself as the best shaman. Banjo and Kazooie heard Mumbo was the best, but Wumba states that she is best and Mumbo is the amateur. Wumba will transform Banjo into something different in each world if payed with a Glowbo, a creature supposedly to have magic. Wumba's magic pool will begin to work when a Glowbo is tossed into it.
 Mega Glowbo
In Wumba's Wigwam in Isle O' Hags - Pine Grove, Wumba asks Banjo and Kazooie to bring her a legendary Mega Glowbo for an ultimate transformation. The Mega Glowbo is found in a secret cavern accessible from the Waterfall Cavern in Glitter Gulch Mine by using the Talon Torpedo on the rock blocking the entrance. This cavern leads to an area in Hailfire Peaks - Icy Side where the Mega Glowbo is locked inside an ice safe which can be opened using the Ice Key, which is found inside a Banjo-Kazooie Game Pak found in an ice cavern in Isle O' Hags - Jinjo Village. Once the safe is opened, Banjo and Kazooie have access to the Mega Glowbo to bring to Wumba. Wumba's magic pool is ready for transformation when the Mega Glowbo is tossed in. The pool will transform Kazooie into a small dragon, where she can use fire breath to burn enemies. This transformation has no effect on Banjo.
 Relationship with Mumbo Jumbo
Mumbo and Wumba seem to be enemies. This may be because Wumba has took the role of transformation from Mumbo, which brings Mumbo to the role of performing "Mumbo Magic" on various things, and that they think there's only room for one shaman around. Mumbo is not welcome in Wumba's wigwam; Wumba tells Mumbo that he will be in "big heap trouble" if he doesn't leave. After Bottles' party, after they arrive, Mumbo calls Wumba a coward for "hiding" in her wigwam. They argue until Kazooie has an idea—"kick around", which Mumbo and Wumba both find fun.
- Mayahem Temple: The first transformation in Banjo Tooie occurs in Mayahem Temple. Humba Wumba turns Banjo into a stone like figurine known as "Stony Banjo". In this transformation, Banjo will be able to understand the language of the other Stonies, and will also be able to participate in the kickball tournament with the Stonies in Mayahem Temple and Hailfire Peaks.
- Glitter Gulch Mine: The second transformation in Banjo Tooie occurs in Glitter Gulch Mine. Humba Wumba turns Banjo into his detonator form. In this transformation, Banjo can self-destruct himself to attack enemies and break open boulders. Self-destruct costs one honeycomb to perform the move as it also damages Banjo.
- Witchyworld: The third transformation in Banjo Tooie occurs in Witchyworld. The transformation that Humba Wumba will transform Banjo into is his Van form. In this form, Banjo is a large vehicle that has no health or air bars. Because of this, damage coming from enemies will not inflict any actual damage on Banjo. Also, Banjo will not lose air if he falls into water. Banjo's van form also comes with money, which will allow Banjo to participate in certain rides.
- Jolly Roger Lagoon: The fourth transformation in Banjo Tooie occurs in Jolly Roger Lagoon. Humba Wumba will transform Banjo into his submarine form. This transformation will allow you to travel to the bottom of the Lagoon to battle the boss, Lord Woo Fak Fak. This transformation is the only transformation that can battle a boss in all of the Banjo-Kazooie games.
- Terrydactyland: The fifth transformation in Banjo Tooie occurs in Terrydactyland. Humba Wumba will transform Banjo into a T-Rex. This is the only transformation that has two different variations. Humba Wumba can transform Banjo into a small T-Rex and a larger T-Rex. The small T-Rex can access more areas than it's larger version, but is generally weaker than Banjo himself. The small T-Rex can easily be damaged due to him not having much defense. The larger T-Rex can only access the main world. Banjo in this transformation is invincible just like his Witchyworld transformation. This transformation also comes with very powerful attacks that can kill many enemies at once, and a very loud roar. The idea of having a dinosaur transformation first came from Banjo-Kazooie, where Mumbo Jumbo mentions having a transformation of such in a different game.
- Grunty Industries: The sixth transformation in Banjo Tooie occurs in Grunty Industries. Humba Wumba will transform Banjo into a washing machine. Originally in Banjo-Kazooie, this transformation was first seen as a joke by Mumbo Jumbo, and he would instantly change Banjo back to normal. In Grunty Industries, this transformation has the highest amount of health compared to all of the other transformations in the game. This transformation has a high amount of weight and can also press buttons in other worlds which Banjo and Kazooie normally could not.
- Hailfire Peaks: The seventh transformation in Banjo Tooie occurs in Hailfire Peaks, where Humba Wumba turns Banjo into his snowball transformation. In this form, Banjo is able to grow and shrink in size just by rolling in snow. Banjo is also able to heal himself just by rolling in the snow. Banjo in this form can also attack enemies just by rolling over them. This transformation cannot survive very long on the fire side of Hailfire Peaks though as snow melts in hot temperatures.
- Cloud Cuckoo Land: The eighth transformation in Banjo Tooie occurs in Cloud Cuckoo Land, where Humba Wumba turns Banjo into his bumble-bee form. In this form, Banjo will be able to fly without the use of a Flight Pad, and he will also be granted access into the Zubba's Nest. This transformation is similar to the transformation in Banjo-Kazooie's Click Clock Wood, where Banjo can be transformed into a bee by Mumbo Jumbo. The big difference between the two: using this version of the Bee transformation Banjo can fire stingers to attack enemies.